Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website
The term ”HighTower/HighTower Painting Products Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The registered office is Hightower Painting Products Ltd, 4 Saint Andrews Terrace, Newtown, Waterford City, Ireland . The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website: www.hightowerpainting.com
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You shall have no rights in relation to copyright, trade marks or other of our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties even though you may use this website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hightower Painting Products Ltd prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your contract for purchases made through this site is with HighTower Painting Products Ltd. and that you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to place an order on this site. If you are under 18 you may only place an order in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or a guardian.
- You undertake to ensure that details provided by you for the purpose of ordering products are correct and valid. You also warrant that the credit or debit card used in respect of such orders is your own and that you have sufficient credit or funds available to cover the total cost of each order including postage and packing costs.
- We will not be liable for any damages or loss, including indirect or consequential losses, arising in any connection with any use by you or other users of the website or items ordered that is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or is not directly attributable to our negligence. Where we are liable for direct loss this will be limited to a maximum of the total price of the items ordered by you and in respect of which the claim relates.
- You acknowledge that Hightower Painting Products Ltd. is entitled to refuse for any reason any order placed by you.
- All purchases are non-transferable
- Hightower Painting Products Ltd. will not be deemed responsible for any failure or delay in delivery of products ordered or any damage to such goods where such failure, delay or damage is caused by an event beyond Hightower Painting Products Ltd.’s control.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or for personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Please ensure that you read all the information on the product packaging and follow manufacturers instructions included.
- Please ensure that you read all the information on the product packaging and follow manufacturers instructions included with the Hightower Height-adjustable Tripod system. Hightower Painting Products Ltd is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, indirect or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from physical injury to user occurring while user is following the guidelines provided within the product.
- The Hightower Height-adjustable Tripod System has been designed as a standalone paint bucket system to include liquid paints and lightweight handheld tools & accessories. The overall design of the Height-adjustable Tripod system is to aid the painter when undertaking such tasks. All persons who are using the Hightower Height-adjustable Tripod System when working at height using a ladder must always adhere to the relevant national Health & Safety guidelines that govern ladder use. Hightower Painting Products Ltd wholly disclaims responsibility for any and all adverse effects or consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use or misuse of Hightower Painting products.
Pricing, descriptions and availAbility
- We do our best to ensure that the information about products is accurate and up-to-date. However we do not guarantee that there will be no errors in the description and/or pricing of the products, or that products will always be available if you wish to place an order to purchase them.
- We reserve the right to modify the information about products displayed on our site, including as regards prices, description and availability. However, such changes will not affect orders for which you have already received an Order Receipt email.
- You may pay for your goods by credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- We accept most payment cards, like: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and American Express.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at Irish rates.
- If you pay by credit or debit card, you must supply your card details when you place your order. Your credit or debit card will be debited for the total value of your order at the time your order is processed. We will not accept your order, neither will we supply the goods to you until your credit or debit card issuer has authorised the use of your card for payment of the goods ordered. If we do not receive such authorisation we will notify you.
- We reserve the right to verify the identity of the credit or debit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
- We take all reasonable care to make our Website secure and to prevent frauds. All credit and debit card transactions on this Website are processed by “Stripe”, a secure online gateway that will be responsible for holding and automated handling in a secure environment of the information relating to your payment details. Please note that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, restrict shipping to certain countries we believe to be at high fraud risk.
- If you are paying by PayPal you will be asked to log in to your account with your email address and password to confirm the payment.
- We will send the goods to you at the delivery address indicated on your Order Confirmation. We may, however, only send documents by e-mail to the e-mail address provided at the time of making the Order.
Reviews and Comments
We encourage you to leave reviews and comments on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the HighTower website.